Is it always humid in your home? Have you noticed mildew growing in your baseboards? Is your furniture deteriorating? All of these situations are signs that you have too much moisture in your home. Call (614) 388-9241 and our clean, screened, trained and timely experts provide affordable Columbus dehumidifier installation and repair services.
Excess moisture can not only be damaging for your home, but also for your health. At CJS Heating & Air, we always want our customers to be safe and comfortable. So when you need to combat your excess humidity, look to our experts for a solution. We offer high quality dehumidifier services for all our customers in and around Columbus. From repairing existing units, to installing brand new ones, our professionals have the expertise and skills needed to get the job done.
How can excess humidity affect your home?
Humidity can be just about every homeowner’s worst nightmare. Some of the effects that excess humidity can have on your home include:
- Mold – The best environment for mold to grow is a moist environment. When the levels of humidity in your home are too high, you may start to see mold growth throughout the home. This can not only damage your home, but also pose serious health concerns for you and your family.
- Pests – Many pests and rodents thrive in damp conditions. From insects in your bathrooms, to termites behind your walls, excessively moist environments can be a breeding ground for various types of insects that can cause significant damage in your home.
- Poor Operation – Your air conditioner can cool your home easily when the inside environment is correct. Excess humidity can cause the AC unit to work harder just to cool your home. This can cause wear and tear on your system, as well as high energy costs.
- Health – Excessively moist environments can be very dangerous for you and your family. For those who suffer with allergies and asthma, moist air can cause a rise symptoms. It can also raise the risk of respiratory illnesses and common flus.
These issues can easily be avoided with the use of a whole-house dehumidifier. Our professionals can find a unit for you and install it in no time. With our help, you will no longer have to worry about the damaging effects that moisture can have on your home.
What are the benefits of dehumidifiers?
There are various benefits that can make dehumidifiers a great addition to your home. Some of the more common benefits we see in the homes of our happy customers include:
- Improved air quality
- Energy efficient cooling
- Decrease in pests
- Fewer colds and flues
- Prevention of mold growth
- Comfortable air and environment
If you would like to enjoy these benefits, or if you simply have more questions about dehumidifiers, be sure to contact our professionals today. We offer expert repairs and installation services, which can allow you to enjoy a comfortable home environment in no time.
Our expert solutions
At CJS Heating & Air, our services are all about you. We understand the dangers of highly moist air. To combat this issue, we use the latest and best dehumidifiers for all our customers in and around Columbus. We work within your budget, and the needs of your home, to provide you with an expert dehumidifier solution.
Also, we stock some of the latest models of dehumidifiers that will work perfectly for your home. With our customized services and attentive care, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction on every job. Additionally, we stand behind our work, meaning that if you are unsatisfied in any way with the services we provide you, we will go above and beyond to remedy it.